skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Secret Life of a Trailblazer

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

what I've been up to lately (you should buy one)

Blue Hole Back Home
Half Life / Die Already
I heart bloomberg
The Soul of Prince Caspian
Safe at Home
Saving a Life
Zora and Nicky
Act Two
Deliver Us from Me-Ville
The Lazarus Life
Experiencing LeaderShift
Leave It to Chance
Letters from a Skeptic
Live Fearlessly
Live Intimately
Reimagining Church
When I Do Becomes I Don’t
And the Lamb Wins
He Is My All
He Is My Freedom
He Is My Life
In the Shadow of Lions
Experiencing LeaderShift Application Guide
Experiencing LeaderShift Together Leader’s Guide
Experiencing LeaderShift Together Participant’s Guide
Let them eat fruitcake
O Little Town
When God Breaks Your Heart
Wounded
Posted by Jaci at 9:12 PM

1 comment:

Cole Family said...

Hey Jaci! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Can you believe we're turning 25! I hope you have a great birthday!

5:08 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (20)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ▼  October (1)
      • what I've been up to lately (you should buy one)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2007 (49)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2006 (65)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (8)

My Blog List

  • A Razorback Rambling from the Rockies
    6 months ago
  • Denise Morris
    9 years ago
  • FiNdiNg HoPe
    10 years ago
  • Wrangler Dani
    15 years ago
  • Matthew H. John
    17 years ago
  • M&M
  • Cole Family